Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software, and provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches.
Companies of all sizes realise the tremendous potential for data, but many struggle with turning that data into something they can take action upon in a quick and effective manner.
- A reliance on the IT department for data blending and data preparation processes;
- Deep technical skillset required for laborious programming;
- Lengthy Excel based analysis prone to human error;
- A lack of repeatable process;
- Out of date or missing data process documentation.
Analysts love the Alteryx analytics platform because they can deliver deeper insights by seamlessly blending internal, third-party, and cloud data, and then analyse it using spatial and predictive drag-and-drop tools. This is all done within workflows with no programming required.
Intuitive Workflow for Data Blending and Advanced Analytics
Analysts are using Alteryx today to:
- Provide self-service data preparation with no IT involvement;
- Analyse data from previously unobtainable data sources such as online/cloud based systems;
- Blend data from multiple sources with a no programming and self-documenting drag and drop interface;
- Perform spatial analysis for customer insight;
- Cleanse data via repeatable business rules;
- Push data into enterprise wide consumable BI like Qlik Sense;
- Perform predictive analysis for business and operation planning.
Brands such as Ford, McDonald’s and Experian are all using Alteryx internationally and are experiencing true business benefit in very competitive markets.
Perfect Image are a UK Premier Partner. We are delighted to use Alteryx alongside our other solutions in making our clients’ businesses more successful.
If you are considering how best to fund your project, we’d be delighted to introduce you to our specialist technology finance partner, Close Brothers Technology Services (CBTS). CBTS offer a range of financial products to support UK businesses in their investment in technology platforms.