Engage, Prepare, Discover; BI for Audit
Providing customer insights through leveraging auditable data and advanced analytics.
Lowering the cost of audit preparation, through the consolidation of customer data in a repeatable and standardised process.
Identifying risk via the application of your methodology, through compelling visualisations and re-performance capture.
Auditors use QlikView, Qlik Sense and Power BI to address the following areas:
- data extraction from a wide range of data sources;
- data accuracy, integrity and governance;
- test driven audit preparation through risk definition;
- auditor collaboration;
- procedural evidence capture and documentation;
- audit re-performance;
- industry benchmarking;
- share customer insights through innovation.
Alteryx can provide audit team benefits:
- no code data blending and ETL processes;
- statistics and predictive analytics based risk identification;
- spatial analytics for understanding client geography;
- prescriptive analytics for outcome modelling.
- improved automation: reducing required manual resources;
- improved efficiency: reduction of time required to audit completion;
- reduced training time: intuitive solution shortening time of required on-boarding of auditors;
- enhanced agility: allowing rapid changes often unavailable in traditional CAAT software and traditional business intelligence (BI) systems.
Some of our customers