We frequently hear SAP users complain about the difficulty of accessing and analyzing their SAP data. ABAP queries, SAP BW, and module reports take users part way to the insights they need but have serious shortcomings.
Organisations have spent millions automating their business processes, yet many still lack the ability to fully leverage the wealth of data contained in SAP. SAP’s OLAP-based BI is too complex and predicated on an all-SAP cube structure. ABAP queries, SAP BW, and module reports can be difficult to use. In contrast, Qlik’s associative, in-memory platform with the Qlik Connector for use with SAP NetWeaver enables SAP users to perform quick, flexible, visual, ad hoc analysis and reporting to enable Business Discovery. This analysis can also integrate data from external non-SAP sources. Using QlikView & Qlik Sense, organisations complement their centralised SAP reporting capabilities with instant, user-driven analysis, allowing decision-making at the speed of business.
Using QlikView & Qlik Sense, SAP customers can:
- combine and analyse data, easily and quickly, from SAP R/3, mySAP, SAP BW and non-SAP sources (with or without data warehousing);
- empower business users to perform most of their own data analysis and reporting with Google-like simplicity, reducing required IT support for BI by up to 90%;
- give users the ability to visualise information in a wide variety charts, graphs and tables, as well as the ability to interact with SAP data in real time;
- reduce the time to make critical business decisions by weeks;
- implement or upgrade analytics for any existing SAP infrastructure within days, not months;
- provide a market leading business intelligence (BI) experience to users at a increased ROI versus SAP products;
- expand acceptance and enterprise use of analytics to make decisions that drive business performance.