Transport and distribution organisations have become extremely complex due to pressure from the market, legislation and financing.
To become a market leader it is imperative that you optimise service, increase customer satisfaction and drive cost efficiency. One way Transport and Distribution organisations have achieved this is through the intelligent use and advanced analytics of accurate information from multiple and often ‘big’ data sources.
We provide transport and distribution companies with business intelligence solutions that can access complex data sources and unlock information. Our products and approach help organisations become more agile in the way they make sound and guided business decisions.
Regardless of the technology you have in place we can access and integrate all sources of data using QlikView, Qlik Sense and/or Alteryx, which means we can help you understand multi-dimensional problems through the power of associative technology.
As our technologies are memory based, we provide lightning fast solutions that help business users self-serve large amounts of data in a secure and governed way. This means that IT can remain in control whilst reducing the need for report creation.
With Qlik and Alteryx solutions we can help transport and distribution organisations to focus on the following;
- improve profitability through the analysis of customers, surveys, suppliers and logistics;
- track and manage supplier performance;
- analyse routes, carriers and freight audit;
- understand geographies through spatial analysis;
- drive performance across HR, Finance and operations;
- use predictive analytics to review impacts on customer satisfaction;
- improve asset management;
- efficiently manage the supply chain;
- easily obtain data from your systems through simple blending and ETL processes.
Find out why many organisations globally, from PTE’s and passenger couriers, to warehousing and distribution organisations, have turned to Qlik & Alteryx to empower end-user driven business discovery to improve their organisations performance.
The video below is a case study from Nexus (PTE) and explains why they decided to invest in a Qlik solution for their entire organisation over traditional business intelligence (BI) stack based systems.