Visualize Your World: Data Analytics 2017 Tour
Join Perfect Image and more than 300 of your peers on 12th October in London to explore the latest innovations in data analytics.
Perfect Image is a valued sponsor of Qlik’s flagship event which includes interactive sessions with expert guest speakers, and dedicated customer case studies from Rentokil-Initial, Avon and Somerset Constabulary, Lloyds of London, JLL and many more. All focussed on delivering greater insight and innovation from your data.
- Learn from our customers – Do more than just report data. Putting data at the centre of everything they do, our customers have developed apps that catch criminals, increase revenue and save time, money and even lives!
- In-depth breakout sessions that cover Advanced Analytics, Big Data, IoT and Hybrid Cloud
- Network with your peers – meet with an elite community of business leaders, industry experts and visit us in the partner networking zone.
Qlik’s CTO Anthony Deighton will also be showcasing how the relationships between people, data and technology are driving a new wave of analytics that deliver true business value.
We look forward to meeting you there.
[Webinar] Qlik & Alteryx
Without an innovative Business Intelligence platform, each stage of data analytics – from information gathering, to interrogation and reporting – can be a tedious struggle that takes time away from the discovery of meaningful insight.
Extracting data from a range of sources can be extremely time consuming and frustrating. Data blending can be inefficient, with data enrichment and cleansing adding further levels of complexity. More basic visualisation tools, such as Microsoft Power BI, can only provide basic tools to help with this process, with anything complex requiring advanced scripting skills.
Qlik & Alteryx: The Next Level of Data Analytics
Alteryx is a data extraction, manipulation and advanced analytical tool that uses drag and drop workflows which can output data into Qlik’s clear, intuitive, self-serviced dashboards.
This combination offers many benefits, including:
- Automatically integrate and blend data from any source including cloud sources, CRM data, big data platforms, databases, and desktop files;
- Empower data analysts with self-serviced data cleansing, transforming, and enriching;
- Effortless predictive and spatial analytics, with no coding required;
- Intelligent dashboards for interrogation and deep dive data discoveries to drive business change;
- Smart and perceptive governed data exploration allowing a governed, controlled “single version of the truth”.
Register for our webinar today
If you want to learn how to transform the time your data analysts spend on extracting and blending data, into time spent shaping and interrogating data to acquire invaluable Business Intelligence for evidence-based decision making, register for our webinar now!