BDO is an international network of public accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services under the name of BDO.
They have member firms in 154 countries, employ around 64,000 partners and have staff in over 1,400 offices throughout the world, and is the fifth largest professional services network globally. They have a a global fee income of $7.30 billion.
- Find a solution that can be used by all trained financial statement auditors
- Financial auditors are not able to load and manage data easily
- The ability to easily assesses data quality, completeness & accuracy
- Deliver a structured and methodological approach to analytics
- The desire to provide auditors and clients with additional insights and value
- A strategy that will support BDO’s drive to build a platform that will support the transformation of audit
- Qlik was identified as the best platform because it offers an intuitive solution with rigorous governance, enabling BDO to deliver their strategic aims
- This was delivered via a partnership with Perfect Image through an ongoing cycle of:
– General Release
- The delivery of Qlik solution that helps drive a unique market advantage
- The solution has helped deliver exceptional advantage for hundreds of clients since its deployment
- Qlik has imported data from 60 different financial systems whilst offering significant productivity gains
- Ongoing expanded delivery